Happy Monday, friends! I hope that you had a lovely weekend! We got some much appreciated sunshine and warmer weather in PA and I am a happy gal! Today I am sharing 7 100% vegan and gluten free dinners. If you are looking to incorporate more plant-based meals in to your diet or if you’re trying to cut out or back on meat, here are some ideas! Whether you are an omnivore or not, I think we all can agree that eating more plant-based meals will do our bodies good.
1 Week of GF/Vegan Dinners
- Falafel Salad: Falafel, cherry tomatoes, onion, and wild rice over a bed of mixed greens.
- Ikea Dinner: Veggie balls in a lentil sauce with mixed veggies. I also got a pregnant lady side of fries and some dark chocolate!
- Vegetable Stir Fry: Frozen vegetable medley, fresh onion, fresh mushroom, rice noodles, and kimchi. Stir fry sauce was Tamari, peanut butter, garlic, sriracha, and cracked pepper.
- Portobello & Lentil Tacos: Roasted Portobello mushrooms, lentils, brown rice, & arugula on corn tortillas.
- Maple Dijon Potato Salad: Get the recipe here!
- Bean Tostadas: Refried beans, onion, tomato, and mashed avocado on tortillas.
- Mushroom Stroganoff: I used One Green Planet’s recipe but added cashew milk instead of vegan sour cream and used GF pasta.
I hope you’ll give some meatless cooking a go this week and I’d love to hear about your creations! I plan to also share lunch and breakfast ideas as well in the coming weeks. Have a lovely Monday, friends! Soak up some sunshine!
Favorite meatless meal? Which one of these will you try?
Tell me in the comments below!