The winter has me feeling a little frazzled and chilly so today I thought I’d share 10 random facts about me. Chime in with your random facts in the comments below!
- I am fluent in 4 languages and can read Latin. I speak English, Spanish, French, and Korean. “Polyglot” is someone who speaks multiple languages. That is how I came up with my blog name! Plus I think its pretty catchy!
- I am terrified of people on stilts. I have no idea why. Ever since I was little I have been afraid of their abnormally long legs. It terrifies me to the core.
- I despise the cold. It is my lifelong dream to live in a warm tropical climate where ice and snow does not exist and I can grow avocados in my backyard.
- I love being at home. I am a total homebody. I love cleaning, working out, cooking, reading, and just being home. My dream would be to be able to work from home but so far that hasn’t worked out. Who knows!
- I love to travel. I also love to plan vacations and have been known to plan future vacations down to the hotel and food…even before I know when I will be taking the trip! I find it so fun!
- I hate bananas. I wish I loved them because they’re cheap, healthy, and easy to eat on the go. I am trying to break this by blending them with other fruits in a smoothie.
- I am obsessed with watching HGTV shows. I am a renter and do not plan on buying anytime soon but I LOVE me some House Hunters!
- Eggs are my favorite food. I could never be vegan because I NEED eggs. I buy a dozen and a half at a time and I eat them basically every morning.
- I used to be a dancer. I had to quit because of extreme damage to both of my knees. It is one of the most devastating experiences I had to go through and I sometimes still feel so sad about it!
- My family is everything. I am extremely close to my family and spend a lot of time with them. They bring me a lot of joy and are so caring and thoughtful. They are the best 🙂 Especially my niece who is 1 and of course my husband 🙂
More get to know me posts:
- Get to Know Me A to Z
- 2016 Goals
Tell me a random fact about yourself in the comments below!