Happy Thursday, friends! Today I’m joining in with Amanda and doing some thinking out loud! I hope you’ll share some more random thoughts in the comment section below!
10 Random Thursday Thoughts:
- The use of “they” to replace “he/she/it” is correct: As I don’t know the baby’s gender yet, I usually just say “them” or “they” rather than calling them “it” or saying “he or she” every single time. Saying this is correct and acceptable. It doesn’t mean that there’s multiples in there, people!
- I’m not a fan of random belly touchers: I’ve already gotten some un-requested touches from randos at work and other places. Unless you are my family or one of my close friends, you do not have unlimited access to touching my stomach!
- Winter produce is so depressing: Can’t a gal get some delicious tomatoes and avocado around here?! Atleast the citrus has been pretty good! My lifelong dream is to live amongst avocado trees year round!
- I cant stop eating chives: I bought chives for my Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoe recipe last week and now I can’t stop eating them. I have seriously been adding chives to everything I make! Where have chives been my whole life!?
- Working out has been hilarious: I used to do fairly intense HIIT workouts like 5-6 days a week with lots of strength training. Since becoming pregnant, it’s crazy what my limits have been! Sometimes I have to pause the video like 2 or 3 times so I can run to the bathroom. Also? Moves that look easy? Not so easy with the extra baby weight! It’s been humbling to say the least!
- People Always Ask about plans: People always ask me what my post-baby plans are for everything. Where will we live, what will I do about work, what will I do about childcare, etc. Well, people…I’ll let ya know when I do! I’ve got time and I ain’t got time for the stress-inducing questions!
- I’m so excited to register: I can’t wait to create my baby registry! 😀 😀 😀 I so enjyoed making one when I got engaged and I can’t wait to look at all of the baby stuff!
- Infant carrier suggestions?: I’ve been doing some research on a good infant carrier. Anyone have any favorites?
- Unread Book Dilemmas: Currently I have about 249248 books waiting to be read and I’m not reading a book. I need to get back in to reading, gosh darn it!
- Why can’t taco bell have gluten free tortillas?!: Is taco bell healthy? No. Should I eat it? Probably not! But sometimes a gal just wants a bad for you burrito….and taco bell has zero GF options!
Random thoughts? Do you have a million unread books? Favorite infant carrier?
Tell me in the comments below!