It’s thinking out loud Thursday and I’m sharing 10 random things on my mind! Please share your own random thoughts in the comments below!
10 Random Thoughts
- Taking public transit while pregnant makes me hate humankind: Seriously, since fainting on Monday I have asked people for a seat on the train. 98% of the people act like they do not hear my voice and remain in their seats.
- If 66 degrees in February is wrong, I don’t want to be right: This past weekend was in the high 60’s and we are having days in the 50’s and 60’s here this week as well. I know this might mean terrible things for our weather patterns, but how can I not be happy?!
- I want to do smash tacos for my child’s first birthday: I hope that my child shares in my enthusiasm of tacos. My sister’s sent me this last weekend and it’s something I MUST do! Also, it’s hilarious! Read about the baby smash taco photoshoot here!
- Also? I want them to have a baby Mexican poncho! I am kicking myself for not buying a baby poncho when I was in Mexico last year! They’re too cute and they kill me! 😀 😀 😀
- Packing for moving makes me want to punch myself in the face: I’ve been living in my apartment since December 2012. I do not want to pack anything….that is all.
- When people look at my stomach instead of my face while I’m talking to them, I want to scream: I promise that my pregnancy and my pregnancy belly is neither contagious nor disgusting. Please look at my eyes!
- Food shopping bills in the Winter make me cry: You want berries? Sure, please pay 45 dollars per berry. It doesn’t help that I live in a super high cost of living place either 😀
- Realizing I don’t care what other people think so much is so freeing! Last week at work coworkers were pressuring me to attend an event that I really didn’t have to go to. I was feeling a little nauseous and tired that whole day and I decided to finish up everything I needed to and leave early. No regrets and zero guilt was had.
- Sometimes being a little selfish and thinking of yourself first is okay: Similar to my thought above. Sometime’s it’s okay and necessary to know how you are feeling and listen to that regardless of what that means for others around you.
- If you’re doing the best you can, that is enough: Don’t beat yourself up when you’re facing challenges. If you’re doing your best and everything you can…that’s all you can do.
Share your random thoughts in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy:
Like & Share!