Happy thinking out loud Thursday, my friends! I’ve had just about enough cold and snow for the rest of my life. I can say that I hate the winter with the most capital H you can manage to write. Anyway…today I’m popping in to share 10 random thoughts with you all since my brain is scattered as ever! Enjoy!
10 Random Thoughts #4
- Living in this generation is frustrating: Sometimes I sit and think about how the generation before us could graduate high school, find a good paying job with benefits, and buy a house by the age of 21. I just feel like the cost of living, lack of jobs, and lack of options is so frustrating and makes me feel stuck! Also add in student loans, (which I am working very hard to pay off but they still exist) low salaries, and super high cost of living. It’s just insane!
- Winter is Making me Angry: The ice and snow just needs to stop. I have to walk a lot to commute to work and the sidewalks being icy is so anxiety inducing because I’m pregnant. I just can’t even handle it! Anyone know of any jobs hiring in super warm places?! 😀 😀 😀
- Bloggers are Encouraging: I’ve received some really encouraging and lovely comments and emails after my Body Image During Pregnancy post and it was lovely! Thank you to everyone who took the time to read and comment or send me a nice message!
- Reading is Awesome: I’m finally back in my reading zone after a few months hiatus of refusing to pick up a book for no reason. Now, I can’t seem to put them down! I’m happy to pick up a book and not always my phone!
- I Eat All the Time: Before I was pregnant, I knew I had a hearty appetite and a fast metabolism and had to eat pretty frequently. Nowadays it’s even more insane! I literally feel like I’m snacking 24/7 or making up my next meal WHILE snacking. I don’t mind too much because I love food but it’s been a challenge to pack food for work!
More Random Thoughts:
- Packing for a Move: Everyone keeps asking me how packing for the move is going. I pretty much use everything all the time so I’m putting off any major packing until the last minute. Anyone else feel like they own what they use?
- Beauty and the Beast: You guys, I’m so excited to see Beauty and the Beast and it comes out tomorrow!! I doubt I’ll see it opening night because crowds and late nights are not my jam, but I will definitely see it! Thoughts on Emma Watson’s singing voice in the trailer? I love her to death but I think her voice sounds super auto-tuned!
- The Drop Box Documentary: This documentary was on my Netflix list for a while and I finally watched it over the weekend! It’s about a pastor and his wife who accept abandoned babies in South Korea. Apparently Seoul has a large problem of mother’s abandoning their babies who often are left outside to die. It’s quite an amazing story!
- Posts Question: I’m doing some planning ahead for this Spring and Summer in terms of content with baby girl’s arrival! That being said, I’d like to know what topics or types of posts you love and like to see more of! Let me know in the comments as it will help me plan better!
Favorite type of posts? What movie or book are you looking forward to? Best documenary you’ve watched lately?
Tell me in the comments below!