Winter is a really tough time for me. I hate the cold, the dark, the ice, the snow…basically once the holidays are over (aka now) I am sad, cold, and anxious. Can someone please tell me why I’m still in icy Pennsylvania?! I’m sure I’m not the only one in this “I hate winter” boat, so today I’m sharing some simple self care ideas. Whether you hate winter or not, I’m sure most people could benefit for taking a little time out of the day for themselves.
10 Simple Self-Care Ideas
- Light Candles & Read
- A Hot Shower or Bath
- At-Home Workout or Stretch Routine
- Listen to a Relaxation Video, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, or Meditate
- Drink a Hot Beverage & Listen to Music
- Watch a Movie, TV Show, or Play a Video Game
- Sip Wine & Cook (or Sip Wine & Wait For Take-Out!)
- Work on a Bullet Journal or Color
- Paint Your Nails, Do a Face Mask, & Soak Your Feet
- Enjoy Dessert & Coffee
Hope these ideas remind you to take some time out for yourself on a regular basis. Hope that you all are having a good start to 2018!
Which item would you choose first? Favorite self-care Ideas?
Tell me in the comments below!