I like to think I’ve kept things pretty under control during this pregnancy so far. Nothing super major to write home about BUT I’ve definitely had some pretty good crazy lady moments. I can’t keep these moments to myself; it’s just too funny. Here are some pretty good moments so far. I’m sure in the next several weeks, more will pop up!
10 Things I Never Thought I’d Do While Pregnant
- Cry when the leftovers I thought were in the fridge were in fact gone
- Time contractions on a post-it note at my desk every day at work and go about my day otherwise
- Eat Eggplant at 6:15am
- Obsess over Owl swaddle blankets and lose sleep until I bought them
- Not sleep for more than a 3 hour stretch since October
- Lose all ability to do a real workout
- Walk to the store just to buy cookies at 8pm
- Get super angry over not having a hand towel rack in my bathroom
- Feel scarily protective while crossing the street
- Feel a special bond with every pregnant lady I see
Thank you, Amanda for letting me think out loud today!
Share a random thing you did while pregnant that surprised you! Ever eat something weird for breakfast?
Tell me in the comments below!