I’ve been married for just under 4 years now and I’ve been with my husband for 9. It’s hard to believe how quickly the time has gone! We’ve learned a lot, done a lot, and been through a lot already. Today I’m popping in to share 10 thoughts on marriage. I’m so thankful for the man that I have by my side every day. I’d love to hear your thoughts and comments below!
10 Thoughts on Marriage:
- I love sharing my life with my best friend.
- Be quick to forgive and even quicker to apologize.
- Don’t obsess over the small stuff.
- I will always think of my husband to when making any decision…no matter how small.
- Make time for each other daily, even if it’s just time together on the couch.
- Hug often. Laugh often. Talk often.
- Remember neither of you are perfect. Hear each other out and talk things through.
- Small acts of love go a long way on a daily basis.
- Love is a choice that you make every day.
- It’s something to continue to work on as your lives grow and change in different phases of life.
Thoughts on marriage? Favorite part? Hardest part?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy: