Happy New Year! 🙂 I hope that you all had some fun celebrating even if you did not stay up until midnight. Today I thought it would be fun to share 18 goals I have for myself for 2018. At the end of the year I can look back and share how things went! I hope that you all let me know your goals and/or resolutions for yourself this new year in the comments below!
18 Goals for 2018
- Have at least 1 child free date night per month
- Have daily devotional time each day
- Move my body in some way every day unless my body needs complete rest
- Read at least 4 books
- Take at least 1 family overnight trip
- Blog at least 3 times per week
- Try 3 new restaurants
- Take 1 trip with just Daniel even if it’s just an overnight
- Do something for myself every single day
- Stay on top of meal planning and prep as much ahead as possible
- No social media after 8pm
- Open a savings account for Aubrey
- Start a new family tradition
- Plan blog content monthly
- Cook 1 new to me recipe per week
- Complete 30 days of Yoga and at least 1 Fitness Blender program
- Learn a new skill
- Help Someone in need
What goals do you have for yourself in 2018? Book Recommendations?
Tell me in the comments below!