I am a reader…I love nothing more than sitting down to a nice quiet evening of reading and a hot drink. Old lady status!! 😀 Today I thought I’d share my 2016 reading list of the books I’m hoping to get through this year!
I love having a stack of books in the wings to read…in fact I have a whole stack of unread books at my apartment. They’re all books that I either borrowed, bought at a used book store, or got for free in my apartment building’s lending library. It’s one of my goals to get through some of these books this year!
During my Monthly Must-Have’s posts, I will track my progress of the books in my entertainment section. Along with my unread pile, I am also on a quest to re-read the Harry Potter books. These will also be added to my reading list for the year!
- January: “The Sorcerer’s Stone” & “The Chamber of Secrets” both by J.K. Rowling
- February: “The Prisoner of Azkaban” by J.K. Rowling
- March: “The Goblet of Fire” by J.K. Rowling
- April: “The Order of the Phoenix” by J.K. Rowling
- May: “The Half-Blood Prince” by J.K. Rowling
- June: “The deathly Hallows” by J.K. Rowling
- July: “Mean Streak” by Sandra Brown
- August: “Crazy, Rich, Asians” by Kevin Kwann
- September: “The Chocolate Thief” by Laura Florand
- October: “I Will Always Write Back” by Caitlin Alifirenka & Martin Ganda with Liz Welch
- November: “Dating Big Bird” by Laura Zigman
- December: “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak
I’ll be posting updates and reviews throughout the year on my Monthly Must-Have posts. Hope you’ll check them out as they come. Tell me if you’ve read and liked or read and didn’t like any of these books!
What’s on your must-read list for this year?
Tell me in the comments below!