Happy Tuesday! Today I’m popping in to share 3 quick, easy, delicious gluten free and vegan meal ideas. These recipe ideas are all very comforting and satisfying. They are my go-to plant-based comfort food meals. I hope these ideas inspire you to try out some different meals this week!
3 GF/Vegan Meals:
Brown Rice Pasta/Beefless Crumbles/Spinach/mushrooms/onions/eggplant/tomato basil sauce/nutritional yeast
- Cook pasta according to package. Saute the veggies until soft, add in crumbles, cook 5 minutes, add cooked pasta and sauce heat until boiling. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast.
Chickpea “Tuna” sandwich/potato wedges/broccoli
- Find chickpea “tuna” recipe here!
- Cut potatoes in to wedges, add 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder, & 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning. Cook in 425 degree oven for 30 min flipping over half way.
- Steam broccoli and add in dill weed, parsley, and garlic powder
Veggie Dogs & Mac and “Cheese”
Veggie Dogs/Mac and “cheese”/spinach/diced tomatoes/peas
- Cook vegan mac and cheese according to package. Add veggies and heat through. Top with garlic powder, cracked pepper, and Gluten Free Panko breadcrumbs
I hope these quick ideas spark some interest with you this week. I’d love to hear your own favorites in the comment section below. I know not everyone feels they can or should go totally meatless, but I hope to encourage others to eat more plant-based foods!
Favorite meatless meal? Do you go meatless during the week?
Tell me in the comments below!