I love reading blogs as much as I love having my own! Discovering new to me blogs is always a fun thing for me and I love finding a blogger with great content, recipes, etc. Today I’m popping in to share some blogs that I’ve recently come across that I’ve really enjoyed and hope you’ll check them out too!
5 Blogs to Check Out Now:
- Melissa in the Making: You’ll find a wide variety of content on Melissa’s blog from recipes and fitness to motherhood and photography. You’ll also see her beautiful photographs which are quite stunning!
- A Cup of Catherine: Catherine’s posts are genuine and honest and filled with great tips and life advice. I love her yummy recipes and thoughts on tough topics like anxiety and life as a newer mother.
- Eat Run Pavement: At first glance Ellie’s blog may appear to be a running blog. It is true she does race recaps and tips/tricks for runners. However, her blog is also chock full of vegan recipes and vegan lifestyle posts.
- The Hungry Caterpillar: Joyce shares her journey and recovery with disordered eating and her struggles with IBS. She shares tons of yummy recipes that are also low FODMAP for anyone in need of that. I love reading her life blurbs and the variety of posts that she does.
- Just Being Brooklyn: Brooklyn shares past travel adventures, future travel desires, favorites, and some food posts thrown in for good measure! If you love to travel I’d suggest browsing Brooklyn’s blog for some wanderlust inspiration!
Current favorite blogger to read? How long have you been reading my blog for?
Tell me in the comments below!