I think that breakfast is my absolute favorite meal of the day. There’s something awesome about starting the day off with a nice healthy breakfast. Taking a little time to make a nice breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. In fact, I like to keep things simple, healthy, and delicious! Here are 5 of my go-to favorites. Hope you’ll whip up some yummy breakfasts soon!
5 Easy Breakfasts
- Baked Oatmeal: As most of you already know, I’m a huge baked oatmeal fan! I like to make a 9×13 pan of it on Sundays and then have breakfast for the week ready to go. When I go to reheat it, I top with peanut butter so that it melts on top like icing!
- Egg Cups: Crack 6-10 eggs in a mixing bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder pour in muffin cups. Add in bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, or whatever add in’s you’d like. Bake at 350F for 15 minutes and top with salsa or hot sauce. I usually eat like 2-3 with some toast and fruit. These freeze and reheat very well too.
- Veggie Tofu Scramble: Chop up vegetables of choice and saute until soft. Crumble extra firm tofu in to mixture and add in 1 teaspoon of Tumeric to make yellow like eggs. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika. Enjoy like you would scrambled eggs. This reheats well and keeps for 3-4 days.
- Green Smoothie:If you’re really short on time, whip up a quick smoothie to go. I’ve loved my NutriBullet Pro since July and would highly recommend it. Favorite combo is spinach, 1-2 frozen bananas, frozen berries, cacao powder, almond milk, and peanut butter. Make sure to really pack in lots of fruits and veggies so that it’s filling. I try and add 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter in to make it more filling. I drink 32 oz smoothies jam packed with produce!
- Coconut Yogurt+Berries+Cinnamon+Maple Syrup+Granola: This combo is excellent! I use the So Delicious brand coconut yogurt and it’s so yummy! Favorite berries are blueberries but any will do. This is great to take on the go in a container too. Even if you’re not dairy free, I’d highly recommend this yogurt!
Favorite breakfast? Sweet or savory for breakfast?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy: