Even though I really hate the Winter, Fall is such a beautiful season! The temps are cooler, the food is comforting, and pumpkin and apples are a plenty! Today I’m sharing 5 Fall themed date ideas for you to do with your spouse or loved one. Who doesn’t want a seasonal date?!
5 Fall Date Ideas:
- Apple Picking: A lot of local orchards allow you to pick apples right off the tree, place them in a bucket, and take them home! You usually pay a flat fee to fill the bucket and take all the time you want. It’d be a fun active way to ring in fall!
- Pumpkin Carving & Dessert: Go to the grocery store or a local orchard and pick out your pumpkins and carving tools. Carve one pumpkin together or have a contest for best pumpkin. Winner gets to pick the dessert! I’d definitely pick pumpkin bread!
- Scary Movie & Pizza Night: Pick out a scary movie, light some candles, and get out cozy blankets. Snuggle up to your loved one and enjoy some pizza while you watch the movie.Some of my favorites are Silence of the Lambs, Se7en, & The Orphanage!
- Hay Ride & S’mores: A quick online search will give you some local options of places that offer hayrides. A lot of them offer a hay ride and bonfire after complete with s’mores and/or apple cider. You could also do a haunted hayride if you’re in to the scare fests!
- Wine Tasting/Tour: Travel to a winery and enjoy a tour and tasting! Pick out your favorite from the tasting and bring a bottle of it home. A great way to remember your trip. A lot of wineries have places to eat and drink after your tour too. Fall is a beautiful time to enjoy the winery and great outdoor weather!
I hope this little post got you excited for some fall date nights! I’d love to hear your own ideas in the comment section below! Thanks to Amanda for letting me Think Out Loud today!
Favorite fall activity? Favorite scary movie?
Tell me in the comments below!