Happy Friday! Today I’m popping in quickly to share five things making me smile this week. Please tell me your favorites in the comments below. I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day weekends! I’ll begin my Monday/Wednesday/Friday posting schedule next week starting Monday.
5 Friday Faves
- Iced Coffee: I’ve been loving iced coffees as the weather warms up a bit here in Pennsylvania. I love coconut milk creamer with my whole heart–I think it’s the best non-dairy milk for coffee out there!
- Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate in my oats is my jam right now. Also loving dark chocolate squares with peanut butter or dark chocolate covered almonds!
- Friendly People: I’ve had some of your usual nasty or rude comments during my pregnancy but I’ve also had some very genuine and sweet people comment and congratulate me. I also appreciate whenever someone gives up their seat to me on the train. Me, baby girl, and my pelvic pain thank you. 😉
- Warm Showers: As I mentioned before, I’ve been really struggling with back, hip, and pelvic pain the past two weeks. Warm showers have been the perfect way for me to relax at the end of the day. Sometimes a nice warm shower before bed is just what I need! It’s the small stuff, isn’t it?
- Relaxation Videos: In the past I’ve mentioned my love for ASMR/Relaxation videos on YouTube. They have really been a life saver for me lately too. They help me feel relaxed when I’m having contractions, when I can’t sleep, or when I’m just uncomfortable and trying to wind down.
What’s making you smile this week?
Tell me in the comments below!