Hello, friends! Happy Monday to you. I’ve got to get through this workweek and then I’ll have a week off. I can do this! (I’m more telling this to myself than you…need the pep talk!) I hope everyone has been enjoying lots of Christmas fun and food and parties this month! I know I’ve been enjoying some great movies and festivities! Today I’m sharing 5 of my go-to Christmas movies. In the comments, leave me your favorites so I can check them out too!
5 Must Watch Christmas Movies:
- Beauty & the Beast Enchanted Christmas: This isn’t one of those silly made for TV shows that’s mediocre. This is a full length Disney movie in all of it’s Christmas glory. Lots of classic Disney-emotional songs and a cute story. Definitely one for the whole family to enjoy!
- Elf: Everyone knows this one! I love watching this every year. No matter what, I always end up crying at the end. I’m too sappy!
- The Nativity Story: I like to watch this one on Christmas eve every year. It’s a live-action movie depicting the first Christmas. It stars Keisha Castle-Hughes as Mary. I like it as a reminder of the Christmas story and a reminder of the challenges and realities of the time of the first Christmas.
- The Holiday: This movie follows two girls, played by Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz, who decide to house swap for the holidays in order to find themselves. It’s a great cast and a really lovely story. I’d rather watch this movie than Love Actually any day!
- The Christmas Classics Collection: I can’t go through the holidays without watching the Christmas classics! Frosty, Rudolph, Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town, along with a few bonus cartoons. I grew up watching these so it’s always fun to watch them again each year.
What are your favorite Christmas movies? Do you like Love Actually?
Tell me in the comments below!