How’s your week so far? Mine’s pretty good overall–the first half of the week has been flying! Everyone has their little quirks, so today I thought I’d share 5 of my random pet peeves and I can’t wait to hear all of yours! As always, please play along in the comments below!
5 Random Pet Peeves
- Loud Chewing: This is my number one biggest annoyance. If someone is chewing loudly and/or chewing with their mouths open or while talking, I get so angry! I’ve heard different things about this and apparently it’s some kind of disorder that many people have! My husband also hates loud chewers just as much as me; luckily we both do not get bothered by each other’s chewing. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have made it this far! 😀
- Someone Wildly Seasoning Their Food Before Tasting It: I love cooking and sharing food with others. That being said, I can’t stand when people start wildly throwing salt and pepper on their food BEFORE THEY EVEN TASTED IT! Guys, I season my food pretty good and please do me a solid and try a few bites before throwing on the salt!
- Interrupters: I am a pretty soft spoken person, so I get really agitated when I’m trying to tell a story, answer a question, or give feedback on something and I keep getting interrupted. The loudest person is often the one who is heard and anyone else who doesn’t want to talk over people, argue, or interrupt another person goes unheard.
- I-phone Zombies: I get so so annoyed when you’re trying to walk somewhere and you get stuck behind someone texting. They walk slow, pay zero attention to their surroundings, and get in the way! Put your phone down and walk, people! I saw someone run in to a phone pole while walking last week!
- Complainers: Now listen, we all complain every once in a while. I think sometimes when we complain, it helps us get things off of our chest. BUT, there’s always that person who has to bring down the whole room. A “Debbie Downer” if you will. No one needs that constant negativity!
What is your biggest pet peeve? Do you notice people’s chewing?
Tell me in the comments below!