Today I’m thinking out loud and sharing 5 small reminders for you today. Hope you take all of them or some of them with you today.
5 Reminders For You Today:
- If You’re Doing the Best You can, that’s enough.
- Look up from you phone, don’t miss out on real life.
- Allow Yourself grace and time to heal and work through tough situations.
- Rest without Guilt. Rest is a necessity not a luxury.
- Love is in the small things. One day you’ll realize the small things were really the big things.
Today I’m going to remind myself I’m doing the best I can and it’s truly enough. I’m going to look up from my phone and enjoy the rain or sunshine and other people’s company. I’ll allow myself grace as I grow tired and achy much quicker than I normally do. Resting is a priority and will continue to be a priority during my recovery. Today I won’t sweat the small stuff, I’ll look at the little things and realize how loved I am. You are good enough, strong enough, and you are where you are meant to be. I hope that today brings you some joy, relaxation, clarity, and/ or peace. Happy Thursday, friends!
How can you show yourself grace? Tell me a quality you love about yourself? How can you rest today?
Tell me in the comments below!