The holiday season is certainly a wonderful time of the year filled with family and parties and fun. However, with the fun comes a certain amount of stress and planning. Today I’m here to share 5 things to remember when you’re feeling overwhelmed. I hope it helps you during this fun and busy time of year!
5 Things to Remember When You’re Overwhelmed:
- It’s Okay to Say No: Don’t be afraid to say no when your plate is full. Only you know the full picture of your commitments and your schedule.
- Don’t Apologize For Self-Care: Take time for yourself even if it’s only a few minutes. Time to unwind alone is key to being able to enjoy the busy moments.
- Enjoy the Moments & Don’t Stress over the Small Stuff: Soak in the memories and the fun. Worry less about the what if’s and details and soak in the moments of joy. Every day is a gift and we can’t get it back. Don’t sweat the small stuff!
- You Can’t Please Everyone: Don’t make yourself crazy trying to please everyone. There’s always going to be someone unhappy with your choices. Only you can decide what’s best for you and your family.
- Be Kind. Everyone’s Going Through Something: Show kindness to others. Everyone is going through something whether big or small. Your smile and kindness might help someone more than you can ever know. Spread the joy and love!
How can you feel less overwhelmed this holiday season? What can you let go of?
Tell me in the comments below!