We all know staying hydrated is super important but this is definitely easier said than done. I find that during the warm months, I chug water easily throughout the day. Sadly, it becomes more of a challenge for me to keep up with this in the colder months. Since the cold months are creeping in, I’m giving you 5 ways to drink more water. Staying hydrated keeps unnecessary hunger cues away, manages headaches, and circulates necessary nutrients in your body.
5 Ways to Drink More Water:
- Flavor It: Adding your favorite fruits to water will make the taste more exciting. You’ll definitely want to guzzle more water if it’s fruity and delicious!
- Keep it on You: Invest in a reusable water bottle, fill it up, and keep it with you all day. Refill as needed and sip on it throughout the day.
- Eat more fruits & Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are high in water content. Snacking on fruits and veggies with high water content will definitely keep you hydrated along with your regular water guzzling.
- Drink before you Eat: A lot of times when we’re thirsty, our body gives us the hunger sign. Before you chow down on your next snack or meal, make sure you’ve had plenty of water. If you havent, drink some water before eating your next meal.
- Replace other drinks with Water: If you drink tons of sodas, energy drinks, juices, etc, simply replacing them with water will be healthier and better for your wallet. Lots of soda, coffees, and other drinks can be dehydrating. Replace the ones you can part with with water, and you’re on your way to drinking more water!
Hope these five tips help you stay hydrated this Fall and Winter season! I’d love to hear your own tips in the comments below!
How do you stay hydrated? Do you drink less water in the colder months?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy: