When the cold weather hits, I become quite hermit-like. I hate the cold and do not want to go outside unless I have to. Sometimes forcing myself to get out and about in the Winter can be a really good thing though. Getting out with Daniel even during the cold months can really be a mood booster. Today I’m doing some thinking out loud and sharing some Winter date ideas!
5 Winter Date Ideas:
- Ice Skating & Hot Chocolate: The classic winter date idea! Rent some ice skates and hold on to each other for balance. Afterwards warm up with some hot chocolate or coffee!
- Cooking Class: Check out local cooking class options in your area. Sign up to learn how to cook a new dish together. Most classes will also allow you to eat what you’ve prepared in class!
- Take-Out & a Movie Rental: Order take-out of your choice, make a cozy blanket nest and rent a movie you’ve both been dying to watch. Bonus points if you light some winter scented candles too!
- Christmas Light Drive: Walk or drive around your neighborhood and check out the Christmas lights. It’s free and you’ll have to snuggle to keep warm! 🙂
- Progressive Dinner: Pick out three different spots to eat a meal. Go to a restaurant for an appetizer, another for an entree, and a third for dessert. You could also get friends involved and go to a different friends house for each course!
What Winter date ideas do you have? Coffee or hot chocolate?
Tell me in the comments below!