Happy Friday! Today I’m sharing six different dinners that I made over the past few months. All of these are gluten free, vegan, and budget-friendly. Tell me in the comments below what your favorite budget-friendly dinner is! Happy browsing!
6 Vegan Dinner Ideas (GF+V)
- Stir Fry: 1 pack frozen stir fry vegetable blend, Steamed sugar snap peas, rice noodles, and topped with sesame seeds. Sauce: Tamari, sesame oil, sriracha, and a small dollop of peanut butter.
- Enchilada Pasta: Found this recipe on Jessie’s (@15minutes_late) Instagram account. I used all beans and no chicken, vegan cream cheese, & GF pasta. Really good and really simple!
- Thai style curry: Bought a Saffron Road simmer sauce packet from the store and was impressed with the ingredient list. Steamed a pack of frozen vegetables, added the simmer sauce and cubed tofu, and paired it with some wild rice
- Pizza & Soup: Bought the Daiya Cheeze Lover’s frozen pizza when it was on sale and added some fresh arugula, onion powder, and garlic powder. Served it with a side of soup
- Simple Pasta: Spiralized butternut squash noodles, meatless mushroom and rice balls in a tomato basil sauce, and cubed vegan mozzarella. I used Miyoko’s Kitchen mozzarella. So good!
- Scampi: Vegan butter and white wine sauce which was really quick and simple to make. I adapted Jessie’s (@15minutes_late) recipe on instagram. I had mine with cherry tomatoes, onions, and spinach. Next time I’ll use a brown rice noodle because this didn’t stay whole.
Hope these quick and simple ideas inspire you to try something new next week. I’ve been enjoying doing a little bit more in the kitchen now that Aubrey can play a bit on her own. She loves watching me in the kitchen and I know before I know it, she’ll be helping me chop and prep the food too. I can’t wait to share my love of food and cooking with her. Have a great weekend, friends!
Which one of these would you want? Favorite recipe recently?
Tell me in the comments below!
You May Also Enjoy: