Since we’re so close to Christmas I thought I’d share this fun little survey. Send me the link to your answers if you post this survey on your own blog or just answer in the comment section below!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? I like both but Hot chocolate is my favorite! If you want the best of both worlds, check out my Lactose free Egg Nog Hot Chocolate recipe!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Growing up only 1 present under the tree was from Santa and it was wrapped with our other gifts.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I love the idea of it!
5. When do you hang your decorations up? Usually the day after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Potatoes of any variety
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Waking up, opening stockings, and eating breakfast with my sisters in my parent’s bed!
8. What is on your Christmas Wish-list? One of those coloring books for adults…I love to color!
9. Do you open a gifts on Christmas Eve? Not now but growing up we always opened one present from my grandparents which was always pajamas to wear Christmas eve. My mom took over the tradition and even bought us some pajamas as adults many years later. This beauty is from 2010.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Colored lights, colored Christmas balls, and some figurines
11. Snow? Love it or dread it? I love it if I can stay home in it and just have a cozy day in. If i have to get to work in it I absolutely dread it.
12. Real tree or fake tree? Fake, I’m allergic to pine!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I love getting gifts that is an activity or date night. I love getting tickets to a show, voucher for a wine tasting, etc. It gives me something to look forward to and something fun to do with Daniel!
14. What’s the most important thing about Christmas for you? Celebrating the birth of Jesus and spending time with loved ones.
15. What is your favorite Holiday dessert? chocolate chip coffee cake or chocolate chip cookies
16. What is your favorite tradition? Growing up I loved having our stockings and breakfast in my parents bed.
17. What tops your tree? Nothing!
18. Which do you prefer, giving or receiving? It’s an absolute tie!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? The Christmas Song & Believe
20. Candy canes, yuck or yum? Yum!
21. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express & Elf
22. What do you leave for Santa? Growing up we left cookies and milk and carrots for the reindeer
23. Do you have a Christmas morning tradition? We have breakfast with my in-laws & spend the morning with them. Its a new tradition since I’ve been married and I really enjoy it.
24. Do you prefer to shop on-line or at the mall? Mostly online with a few in-store purchases if necessary
25. Christmas letter or Christmas card? Card. I love looking at everyone’s cute pictures!
I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas with loved ones! I’ll be sharing a Christmas recap on Monday. No Foodie Friday this week…I’ll be enjoying time with Family! Merry Christmas!!
Play along in the Comments below!
Pick & Choose or do them all!