So, my original plan for today was to do a Valentine’s Day recap. Daniel’s birthday is also Valentine’s Day so we usually go out to dinner and do something extra special. This year however, Daniel ended up taking a job and working all weekend so we weren’t able to do anything. We will have plenty of time to celebrate on our vacation, so I’m not upset :).
This weekend was absolutely freezing with negative wind chills so I decided to stay in. I used my local grocery stores delivery service called Peapod and had my groceries delivered to my apartment on Saturday! The website was really easy to navigate and it was pretty awesome to order groceries from my couch! I chose the 10-12pm delivery time slot and they ended up coming at 11:45. Only downside is you have to order the groceries like 4 or 5 days in advance and delivery times sell out quickly.
Everything was in good shape except for my eggs got smashed in the truck. They apologized and took it off the bill but I really wanted to have those eggs! Oh well! I’m thinking of ordering groceries to be delivered after our vacation too. We shall see! This week’s meals are really simple so that we can clean out our fridge before going away.
- Saturday: Veggie burger, roasted potatoes, and broccoli
- Sunday: Veggie & tofu stir fry
- Monday: Sweet potatoes, Fried Egg over Spinach
- Tuesday: Chicken Pasta
- Wednesday: Waffles with peanut butter & eggs
- Thursday: Whatever is left in the refrigerator (Yes, that’s what I wrote on my meal board)
- Friday: VACATION TIME!
My stomach has been a little off this weekend, so I pretty much just worked on blog posts and watched a bunch of movies and enjoyed plenty of coffee. It was the relaxing weekend I needed after a long stressful week last week. Hopefully my shorter week will fly on by so I can bust out on Thursday and gear up for my vacation!
Here’s what my workout schedule looks like this week:
- Monday: Tank Top Arms Workout
- Tuesday: 44 Min Cardio, HIIT, Total Body Strength, Stretching & Abs
- Wednesday: 15 min Cardio workout +10 Min Butt & Thigh workout +Cool down & Stretch
- Thursday: Cardio Warmup +Abs & Upper Body
So, I hope that you are all off to a great week. Sorry this post is a little random and scattered, but so goes life! I hope you all had a relaxing fun and/or romantic Valentine’s Day weekend with loved ones or perhaps showing yourself some self-love and enjoying some takeout and Netflix 🙂
What did you do this weekend?
Tell me in the Comments below!