Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope your weeks are going by smoothly and that you’re staying warm. I can’t say I’m happy about this freezing cold weather PA is now in the thick of, but I’m making the best of it! Today I’m sharing 5 simple and affordable gift ideas for your spouse or significant other. A thoughtful loving gift doesn’t have to cost a fortune, so here are a few ideas!
Affordable Gifts For Your Spouse
- DIY Voucher Book: Make up a little booklet filled with vouchers. You can offer to do chores, errands, breakfast in bed, etc. Your partner can then use the vouchers throughout the year. It will make them feel extra special and loved throughout the year.
- Tickets to a Local Event: If you are in need of some time out together, look up some upcoming events. Whether it’s the theater, a comedy show, or a musical act, pick out something you’d both enjoy. You’ll create memories together and have something to look forward to!
- Date Night Jar: Fill a jar with date ideas that you can use throughout the year. Choose a color for at-home and/or free dates and a color for going out dates that will cost money. When you two are in need of some time together, take turns picking out of the jar and plan to enjoy the date you choose!
- “I Love You Because…” List: Type up a list of the top reasons you love your partner. You can do 10, 20, 50, 100…whatever works best for you! Print the list on some nice card stock and frame it. Wrap up the framed list and they can hang it somewhere they can see it on a daily basis.
- Themed Gift Basket: If your partner loves something with their whole heart, take the theme and run with it. For example, if they’re a huge movie buff, fill a basket with chocolates, popcorn, a bottle of wine, popcorn containers, and a new movie they’ve been wanting to see!
Do you prefer homemade gifts or store bought? Ideas for gifts for your spouse?
Tell me in the comments below!