Happy first day of May and and happy Monday to you! Looking back, I didn’t do so well with completing my goals this month. But, it is what it is! Life has felt so crazy and hectic lately, it’s hard to focus in on finishing things one project at ta time! Either way, here’s how things went.
April Goals & Intentions Review:
- Finish Nursery: The room is painted, the crib is coming in about two weeks, and we have a good amount of our things we need from the shower. Still in the works are picking out a glider/rocker, exchanging a few shower items, and stocking up on diapers and wipes.
- Pack Hospital Bag: I bought some travel sized toiletries and snacks and got my nursing gown/robe and going home outfit together. Next weekend I’ll be washing all of baby girl’s blankets, towels, sheets, and clothes, so I should be able to finish packing soon
- Plan freezer meals: I did zero make-ahead/freezer meal planning or freezing this month. I have barely been able to keep up energy to cook my regular meals let alone extra meals to freeze for later!
- Read 2 Books: I read Devoured and am currently finishing up Falling free. Both great reads!
- Work Ahead on Posts: May content is planned and I hope to put a dent on a few posts that I can pre-write this afternoon. I’m thinking for July/August and possibly June that I might post Monday/Wednesday/Friday rather than Monday-Friday for my own sanity. Thoughts?
How did your goals go last month?
Let me know in the comments below!