Happy Monday, friends! How was your weekend? I spent the weekend doing some more unpacking but also got in some relaxation and baking! Today I’m popping in to share my goals for the month of April with you. Please tell me your own goals in the comments below!
April Goals & Intentions:
- Finish Nursery: I’d like to have 90% of the nursery complete come the end of this month so I feel like everything is ready. Babies have a way of coming early in my family and although I don’t wish that, I want to be as prepared as possible should it happen!
- Pack Hospital Bag: For the same reason above, I want to have my bag packed and ready so I don’t have to think about it from that point on!
- Plan freezer meals: April and May I want to do some food prepping ahead so that I have healthy meals in the freezer so someone can pop it in the oven when I’m still recovering and it’s already done!
- Read 2 Books: I’d like to continue on with my reading over phone scrolling and try and read two books. I’ve just started a new one so we’ll see if I can get through 2 this month!
- Work Ahead on Posts: In my nesting phase I’d also like to work ahead on some posts so that I have some content when I’m not really able or when I don’t have the energy for posts in the very beginning of my recovery. If you have any post requests, let me know in the comments!
What are your April goals? What are you currently reading?
Tell me in the comments below!