I hope you enjoyed the BBQ Tofu taco recipe yesterday–it was fun working on a guest post! Today I wanted to share some goals/intentions I have for August. I always enjoy reading these types of posts so I thought I’d try it out. I also love that I have the goals on my blog and can easily check back during the month and see how things are going. I want to keep them achievable and easy to remember, so nothing too crazy!
- End Each Day Reading: Whether it’s a half an hour or ten minutes, I want to wind down with a book at night rather than winding down by staring at my computer screen, phone, or TV immediately before bed.
- Avoid Screen Time 30 Minutes Before Bed: I think having my first goal of ending the day with reading will definitely help me to avoid the other screens before bed. However, I wanted to make this a separate goal because I know I sleep better when I haven’t just been staring at the computer screen or phone screen for hours at a time.
- Complete “30 Day Yoga Camp”: I’ve been craving more yoga in my workout routine lately, so I decided on a 30 day program I found on YouTube. The Channel is Yoga With Adriene and all of her full length workouts are completely free. I’ve done some of her stretching/gentle yoga routines and can’t wait to commit to 30 days of yoga!
- Stick to $110/week for groceries: I buy all organic produce, specialty dairy-free and gluten-free items, & the best/most nutritious items I can find…. so my grocery bill can be quite steep. During August, I will see if I can stick to $110/week. I think if I keep things simple, it may be possible. We shall see if this is realistic for me!
- Get Ahead on Posts: I hope to continue to work ahead so that my week is not all blogging work from the time I get home from work until the time I go to sleep. I hope to get more done each weekend and continue to stay ahead.
I will share the outcome of each goal at the end of August and then share next month’s goals with you! I’d love to hear your own personal goals for next month in the comment section below!
What are your goals for next month? Do you have a strict grocery budget? Favorite way to save money on groceries?
Tell me in the comments below!