I can’t believe that today is the day of August! Where did this summer go? I’m so unbelievably sad to think that the warm weather will be drifting away. Before I melt in to a puddle of sadness, I’ll let you know how my goals went this month!
August Goals/Intentions Review:
- End Each Day Reading: I did pretty good on this one. I definitely ended a lot of days by watching the Olympics, so perhaps this wasn’t the best month to make this my goal! Is it my fault I needed to see all of the gymnastics?! 😀
- Avoid Screen Time 30 Minutes Before Bed: As I mentioned above, I watched all of the Olympics basically every night the whole time it was happening. However, before the Olympics and after, I’ve been successfully avoiding screens before bed!
- Complete “30 Day Yoga Camp”: ALMOST! There were a few days where I didn’t have the time to do the video, so I’m a few days behind. I’m on schedule to finish in a few days! I’ll be writing a post on my experience with this yoga camp soon!
- Stick to $110/week for groceries: Week 1: $60 Week 2: $90 Week 3: $127 Week 4: $114 Week 5: $106. I was really happy with these totals. Check out my post from yesterday for 5 ways to lower your grocery bill!
- Get Ahead on Posts: CHECK! This whole month I’ve been at least 3 posts ahead. I love that I can work hard on getting the posts together, and then spend the week promoting and doing other blog work. It’s a great relief to know that I don’t have to scramble to get things together!
Overall I’m proud with the things that I accomplished this month. I feel like I put a great dent in these goals and am glad I set them for myself! Next week I’ll be sharing my September Goals/Intentions with you. Hope you all did a great job reaching some of your own goals this month.
What were your goals? How did you do?
Tell me in the comments below!