We’ve made it to the halfway point of the week! I’m sure many of you (like me!) are getting itchy for time off and a fun Christmas weekend! To continue on with my festive theme, I’m answer this fun little 12 questions of Christmas survey I came across online. Play along in the comments below!
12 Questions of Christmas:
- Eggnog – Yay or Nay? Yay to dairy free nog!
- Do you say “Merry Christmas” or “Happy Holidays”? Merry Christmas!
- Does your family have any special Christmas Eve traditions? Church in the evening together.
- What is your favorite Christmas song? Oh Come Oh Come Emmanuel, Breath of Heaven, & Oh Holy Night
- What is your favorite Christmas memory? My parents paying for us to get the Disney channel when I was little…it was beyond exciting!
- What is your favorite Christmas movie? Beauty & The Beast The Enchanted Christmas & Elf
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten? I’m thankful for all of the gifts I’ve gotten. Not one gift in particular is jumping out at me.
- Do you leave cookies out for Santa? No, but I will when I have children!
- Do you believe in Santa? If not, who convinced you that he’s not real? Not any more! I think I just figured it out one year and asked my mom.
- Do you go caroling? Not recently but I have before!
- Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe? I don’t think so. I don’t decorate with mistletoe!
- Who would you most like to encounter under the mistletoe? Daniel, of course! 😀
Favorite Christmas Song? Best gift you’ve ever gotten?
Tell me in the comments below!