- Currently Cooking: Tacos! I love how versatile tacos are. I switch the protein I’m using and switch up the toppings. They’re quick and easy on the weeknights and I love serving them up with some Mexican style rice or some chips and guacamole!
- Currently Anticipating: Memorial Day weekend! I don’t think I have specific plans, but I’m looking forward to extra time at home and a long weekend off from work!
- Currently Listening to: YouTube What I Ate In a Day videos. I love watching these for recipe inspiration or to learn about gluten free products I’ve never heard of. They often give me some ideas for things I can make and adjust to my own liking!
- Currently Craving: Justin’s Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. They’re so good! I am hoping in the next few weeks I find a good recipe to make my own peanut butter cups so I can have them on hand. I have a bunch of vegan peanut butter cup recipes just waiting for me!
- Currently Drinking: Smoothies! Now that the weather’s starting to warm up some, I’ve been craving fruit smoothies. Current favorite combo is 1 cup of almond milk, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 scoop Vega chocolate protein powder, 3-4 strawberries.
- Currently Indulging In: Udi’s Gluten Free Muffins. I used to love getting muffins every once in a while for a treat, and was pretty sad about giving them up. These muffins are really good heated up in the oven for about 10 minutes. I keep them in the freezer.
- Currently Avoiding: Making dinner–I don’t feel like getting off the couch 😀 I’m making Stir Fry tonight!
- Currently Needing: A day off. Hence my excitement for Memorial Day weekend!
- Currently Loving: Feeling the fresh air come through the windows on a warm afternoon.
- Currently Watching: Chopped Netflix Collection. I rediscovered my love for this show a few weeks ago and have been enjoying watching the Netflix episodes. I only have a few more left!
Currently Watching? Currently Indulging in? Currently Avoiding?
Tell me in the comments below!
Last Currently Post:
Like & Share!