Happy Friday! Today I’m popping in to share how my goals for this month went. I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas!
December Goals & Intentions Review
- Post 2 recipe posts: No, I did not get to posting the recipes I was hoping to do!
- Read 1 book: I did not read at all this month! :-O
- Watch 1 movie: I managed a Netflix Disney Christmas special while Aubrey was sleeping. I was really hoping to watch Elf or Polar Express but didn’t get a chance to this year.
- Have 1 date night: Daniel and I went out to see Star Wars together. It was ugly driving there in a messy snowstorm, but ended up being a lovely date. I am not a HUGE Star Wars person but Daniel is, so I wanted to go with him. However, I ended up loving the movie and would definitely recommend it to anyone…Star Wars fan or not.
- Bake a batch of Christmas cookies: I didn’t make any myself but we sure received some from others.
This month was really fast and furious with the holidays and I didn’t get as much accomplished as I was hoping. But, that’s okay! I had a really nice Christmas with family and am enjoying a few extra days off until the new year.
How was your Christmas?
Tell me in the comments below!