And just like that, we’re in to February! I’m sharing my monthly goals and intentions today. Please share your own in the comment section below. I’m excited to hear what your goals are too!
February Goals & Intentions
- Create my Baby Registry:We’ll be finding out the gender next week, so once we know, I’m ready to start my registry! If you have any recommendations, must-have’s, or favorites, tell me in the comments below!
- Keep Moving: I’ve been trying to remain as active as possible throughout my pregnancy. This wasn’t possible for me when I was really sick, but now I’ve been able to workout again. My goal this month is to keep moving on a regular basis. Whether this means a stretch before bed or full workout will of course depend.
- Plan March Content: It’s been great being ahead on posts the past month or two. I want to continue to stay ahead on blog posts by planning out my March content.
- Begin Devotional Book: My devotional book came in the mail finally! It’s a year long study and I’d like to start it this month. It’s a Monday-Friday structure with a different focus for each day.
- Read Before Bed: I was in such a great reading rhythm in the summer and fall and now I’m totally out of it! I’d like to try and get back in the habit of spending a few minutes before bed reading and not scrolling or spending more time on my phone.
- Try One New Recipe/Week: I have a million recipes pinned and saved for later. I want to make a point of trying one or two new recipes every week as part of my planned meals!
Thank you, Amanda for letting me think out loud!
What are your February goals? What are you reading right now?
Tell me in the comments below!