Happy Friday! Can you believe we’re already halfway through November? I’m so happy we’re getting to the holiday season time filled with fun and family! Today’s Foodie Friday recipe would make a great side dish for any holiday parties. Asian Roasted Brussels Sprouts are vegan, gluten free, with a slight spicy kick thanks to sriracha. In 30 minutes, you’ll have a tasty side that anyone can enjoy!
Asian Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 12 oz Brussels Sprouts
- 1/3 cup Tamari
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash and cut your Brussels sprouts in half.
- Combine Tamari, sesame oil, sriracha, and garlic powder to a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour sauce over Brussels Sprouts and make sure each one is covered.
- Bake in the oven 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Enjoy as a side or salad topper this holiday season!
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and hopefully enjoy a shorter work week due to Thanksgiving next week! Until Monday, happy roasting!
Favorite veggie to roast? Best way to enjoy Brussels Sprouts?
Tell me in the comments below!
This Week on Polyglot Jot: