Happy Friday to you! I am really excited to share this recipe with you! It’s a delicious and filling vegetarian dish. This is a great healthy alternative to ordering take-out. Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes flat. Probably less time than if you had to wait for take-out! This recipe makes 2 hearty servings.
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ketchup
- 1 clove of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix sauce ingredients together in a bowl
- Pat extra firm tofu with a paper towel to dry
- Cut Tofu in to 1/2 inch blocks
- Dredge tofu in sauce and place on foil lined baking sheet, set the sauce aside
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning tofu over after 15 minutes
Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 1 batch of baby Bok Choy
- 1 package of Shiitake mushrooms
- 1/2 bunch of green onion
- 2 servings of Rice noodles
- Cook rice noodles according to package instructions (they only take 8 minutes!)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan
- Saute veggies in oil 5-7 minutes
- Add cooked rice noodles to veggies
- Add sauce and stir to coat
- Cook 5 minutes until sauce thickens and is boiling
- Top with baked tofu and garnish with sesame seeds
The baked tofu gets browned and crispy and makes for a great topping. Delicious! Happy stir-frying!
What is your go-to Stir-fry recipe?
Tell me in the comments below!