Happy Friday everyone! This is my first official “Foodie Friday” post. Each Friday I will post a new recipe for your Friday enjoyment! Today’s recipe is perfect for any meal & can be tailored for any taste.
- Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (Feel free to use a gluten-free or homemade crust)
- Bell Pepper
- 1 chicken sausage Link (I used Spicy Mango Jalapeno chicken sausage)
- Feta Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 450 Degrees
- Crack eggs in to bowl, add spices, and whisk together until smooth
- Pour eggs in to hot skillet and scramble until cooked through
- While the eggs are cooking, chop up your vegetables and chicken sausage in to topping sized pieces. I did a very rough chop to the spinach as well because I don’t like eating the stem much.
- Spread the ketchup on to your pizza crust just like you would spread pizza sauce on. Feel free to use regular pizza sauce instead. I thought the ketchup would be more “breakfast-y”!
- Spread on your toppings and sprinkle the feta cheese on top, Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Slice and serve! I decided to serve mine with a side of fruit! Leftovers will make for a great breakfast tomorrow! Happy weekend to you all!
What’s one thing you could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Leave me a comment and let me know!