Hello & happy Friday! This weekend I’ve got some sisterly bonding planned with one of my sisters and hopefully some relaxing and errand-running in the mix.
I wanted to share today’s recipe with you since we are still in the week of St. Patrick’s Day. I also love chocolate and mint any time of the year..so really I just needed an excuse to share this with you!
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup dairy free vanilla almond milk ice cream
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Put all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth! Add more ice cream and/or milk until desired consistency.
*Special note on the mint, it’s EXTREMELY minty, so proceed with caution. Add way less than you think you need and add more after tasting. I hope that you have a great weekend!
- Find me on my Facebook page: Polyglot Jot Facebook Page!
- Find me on Instagram at: Polyglot_Jot
- Find me on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/Polyglotjot/
- Find me on Twitter: @Polyglotjot
Do you like chocolate & Mint?
Tell me in the comments below!