Happy Friday! I hope that you all have a great weekend coming up. I’ll be meeting up with some friends I haven’t seen in a while tomorrow, so it should be fun catching up! Today’s recipe would be a delicious dessert, sweet snack, or sweet side for breakfast.
- Tortillas of your choice (I used whole wheat)
- 1/2 container of strawberries
- 2-4 tablespoons of peanut butter or nut butter of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- Honey &Cinnamon to taste
- Spread peanut butter on to your tortilla so that there is a thin layer over the entire tortilla
- Wash and slice strawberries, put slices on half of the tortilla
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat
- Add tortillas and cook in butter about 3-5 minutes per side
- Drizzle with honey and more cinnamon
I served mine with scrambled egg whites and some of the strawberries that didn’t fit in the tortilla.
What’s your favorite sweets combination? (Mine’s chocolate & peanut butter!)
Tell me in the comments below!