It’s Friday! This week went pretty quick which is always a good thing in the working world! I’m looking forward to a busy but festive weekend with a few Christmas parties and a baptism to celebrate. What are your weekend plans? Today’s Eggnog French Toast continues along with this month’s Christmas recipe theme in the best way possible. It’s a dairy free and gluten free alternative perfect for Christmas morning!
Eggnog French Toast (GF/Dairy Free)
- 4 Slices gluten free bread
- 1/3 cup dairy free eggnog (I used Silk original)
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- Combine all ingredients (minus the bread) in a small shallow bowl
- Dip bread in to mixture until very well coated and place on greased griddle pan
- Heat on medium high heat flipping over when mixture has cooked through (about 4 minutes per side)
- Serve with your favorite toppings and a mug of hot chocolate!
- I had mine with coconut whip, fresh blueberries, and maple syrup. USE REAL MAPLE SYRUP!
I hope that everyone has a magnificent weekend filled with warmth, friends, family, and holiday cheer! Until Monday, Happy eggnogging! 😀
Favorite french toast topping?
Tell me in the comments below!
This Week on Polyglot Jot: