Happy Friday to you! I’m so excited to share this sauce recipe with you today because it has been my go-to stir fry sauce for the past few weeks.This version is gluten free, but as always, you can adjust it to your liking and preferences!
- 1-2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1/3 cup Tamari (Gluten Free soy sauce)
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of honey
- Optional sesame seeds
- Put peanut butter in a small bowl and melt in microwave for 30-45 seconds
- Add Tamari and sesame oil and stir in to the peanut butter
- Stir in garlic powder and honey
- Add sauce to noodles and stir fry veggies during the last 5 minutes of cooking. The sauce will be thick but will thin out from the small amount of water from the rice noodles and veggies
- Use tongs to coat entire mixture
- Top with optional sesame seeds for garnish.
My current favorite veggies are bok choy, carrots, sugar snap peas, mushrooms, and onions! I like to stir fry the veggies with garlic and ginger for even more flavor. I hope that you enjoy this sauce as much as I’ve been
devouring enjoying it. I’d love to hear from you if you try it out and like it as well as any additions or changes you’ve made to the recipe! Happy stir-frying & happy weekend to you!
What do you like to stir fry your veggies in when you make stir fry?
Tell me in the comments below!