Happy Friday to you all! Every Friday I will be posting a new recipe for your enjoyment. I thought today’s recipe would be a fun Thanksgiving side dish or a delicious and sweet weeknight side.
You Will Need:
- 2 Medium or Large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of melted Butter
- Cinnamon to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees
- Line 8×8 baking dish with aluminium foil
- Peel Sweet Potatoes & cut in to half circles
- Combine honey & melted butter in small bowl and mix them together
- Pour mixture on to potatoes and toss to coat
- Sprinkle cinnamon over the top
- Bake 30-35 minutes tossing the potatoes halfway through
I served mine with Tilapia and veggies. Happy roasting & I hope that you have a fabulous weekend!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side dish? Tell me in the Comments below!