Hello and happy Friday! I have had a loooong week and this lady here is looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my husband. It’s supposed to snow a lot tonight, all of tomorrow, and Sunday morning and my plans are to stay in and RELAX!
Alright enough with the rambling…let’s get on to today’s recipe! Let us continue on with our love affair of vegetables! Today’s recipe is quick, easy, and healthy; it makes a perfect weeknight side dish when you ain’t got time for anything fancy! 🙂 They’re very lemony so if you love yourself some lemon juice, get on this recipe!
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 lemon
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Pre- heat the oven to 400 Degrees
- Cut ends off of Asparagus and place on a foil lined baking sheet
- Cut the lemon in half and zest 1/2 the lemon. (make sure you only zest the yellow part and not all the way through to the inside of the lemon) Juice both halves in to a small bowl.
- Add dill, paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil to the bowl. Stir to combine
- Spoon mixture over asparagus making sure to cover the entire spear with the sauce.
- Bake 15 minutes until slightly browned
- I served mine with salmon and pasta. Dinner was ready in 20 minutes!
I hope that everyone stays safe and warm during the snow (if you live in the path of this storm) this weekend! Happy weekend to you!
What’s your favorite quick and easy side dish during the week?
Tell me in the comments below!