If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time, you may have guessed that I have a serious love for peanut butter. I have peanut butter basically every single day and I never get sick of it. Sometimes while I’m eating the peanut butter, I wonder how it could possibly be so delicious..like seriously..how is it so delicious?! Today I’m sharing a simple and delicious take on classic Peanut butter & Jelly. This version is vegan and gluten free and perfect for a snack or dessert. I hope you enjoy them as much as me…please try not to eat them in one sitting! But, if you do, I won’t judge you!
Peanut Butter & Jelly Bars (V+GF)
- 1/2 Cup GF Quick Oats
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2/3 Cup Coconut Flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees & line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Add crust ingredients to a mixing bowl and combine with hands
- Pat down mixture in small baking pan
- Bake 10 minutes until crust is golden brown
- Allow to cool 10 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Peanut Butter (Drippy works best!)
- 1/3 Cup Jam of choice (I used blueberry)
- Spread peanut butter over top of the crust. Be careful not to break up the crust while spreading
- Add jam of choice (I used blueberry) and spread over the peanut butter
- Place in freezer and freeze for at least 30 minutes
- Remove from freezer and cut in to bars
I hope that everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! I plan on doing as much relaxing as possible and working ahead on some blogging! Whatever you’re doing I hope it’s wonderful! Until Monday, happy peanut buttering!
Favorite nut butter? Favorite jam? What is one food you couldnt live without?
Tell me in the comments below!