Happy Foodie Friday!! I am really happy with today’s Peanut Butter Date Balls recipe! They are vegan, gluten free, and extremely easy to throw together. Eat these on-the-go or with some coffee for a perfect and healthy treat! A few pantry ingredients and 5 minutes stands between you and these delicious snack balls!
Whenever I need a snack, I want it to be something quick and healthy! I don’t want any artificial flavors or ingredients and I want it to fill me up. Enter these simple peanut butter date balls. Quick, easy, and healthy…CHECK! You’re welcome, people! I hope that you enjoy these little guys as much as I did! Also, rolling them in to balls? Absolutely enjoyable!
Peanut Butter Date Balls (Makes 12 Balls)
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter (the drippier the better!)
- 1/3 cup GF Oats (I used organic quick oats)
- 3 Medjool Dates, pits removed
- 1 Tablespoon of chocolate protein powder
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (for the love of humanity, do not use the fake stuff!)
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Dice dates in to small pieces.
- Add all ingredients except for water to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Add water until desired texture. Mixture should be crumbly but firm enough to shape.
- Roll mixture in to balls and place on a plate or in a container.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before enjoying.
- I enjoyed mine as an after-work snack. It would be delicious with coffee or tea too!
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend! What are your weekend plans? Do you eat differently on the weekends versus the week? For me, no Tupperware meals is a win during the weekends! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram (@Polyglot_Jot) for more delicious ideas! Until Monday, happy rolling!
Favorite post-work snack? Do you love drippy peanut butter?
Tell me in the comments below!
This Week on Polyglot Jot: