Happy Friday! I got a few requests for my roasted potato recipe last week so I decided to make it today’s Foodie Friday recipe. Ask and ye shall receive! Today I’m sharing my no-fail perfect roasted potatoes! In 16 minutes, you will have flavorful potatoes fit for a king and queen! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
Perfect Roasted Potatoes (GF+V)
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 Medium Russet Potatoes, washed, peeled, and chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dill Weed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees.
- Wash the potato skins with water and pat it down with a paper towel before peeling the skin off. I find that having the skin slightly damp (& clean!) makes the peeling process much easier.
- Add all ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and place a plate or lid over the top of the bowl. Shake so that seasonings evenly coat on each potato piece.
- Lay potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake 16 minutes giving the potatoes a stir halfway through.
So, there you have it! I promise you will enjoy these delicious potatoes with your meal! Heck, I won’t even blame you for eating these on their own! I hope that you all have wonderful weekend. Until Monday, happy roasting!
Favorite side dish? Go-to seasonings?
Tell me in the comments below!
Other Recipes You May Enjoy: