Happy Friday, people! I’m sure everyone who is now at the end of the work week is pumped! This post going up means its almost the end of my vacation. Sad face! Today I’m continuing with my October pumpkin recipe theme with simple pumpkin bites. These are sugar free, gluten free, and dairy free. They’re perfect when you are in a snacking mood but don’t want to eat anything too heavy.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2/3 Cup GF quick oats
- 1/4 cup sugar free raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- *if you want this to be sweetened, add in 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey
- Combine oats, cinnamon, and salt to a small mixing bowl. Stir to combine
- Add in pumpkin, raisins, and optional sweetener
- Mix with hands until well combined
- Roll in to balls and place in air tight container. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Enjoy with some coffee on a cool fall morning!
I hope that you have a great weekend, friends! I can’t wait to tell you all about my trip next week. Until Monday, happy rolling!
Favorite snack? Do you always have to add sweetener to your food?
Tell me in the comments below!