Happy Friday!! This week was much better and I’m feeling more in to my normal routine again. That being said, I’m still very much looking forward to the weekend. I’m hoping to watch more scary movies and do some cleaning and odds and ends around the house.
Today’s recipe is the definition of simple and delicious. I wanted to share this delicious overnight oats combination with you so you can enjoy it this fall season. These Pumpkin Vanilla Overnight Oats are gluten free, vegan, and you can taste fall in every last bite. Sign me up! Also, these do not require Chia seeds which is a-okay for me as I’m not a huge fan of the texture!
Pumpkin Vanilla Overnight Oats (GF+V)
- 1/4 Cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 Cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- 1-1.5 Cups Quick Oats (GF)
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 1 Teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/3 Teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Combine all ingredients in a mason jar or bowl
- Stir to combine adding more liquid until desired consistency
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes, preferably overnight
- Enjoy topped with your favorite fruit or seeds!
- I sprinkled mine with some frozen blueberries
I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, friends! Until Monday, happy overnight oat prepping!
Favorite overnight oat combo? Do you like chia seeds?
Tell me in the comments below!
This Week on Polyglot Jot: