Happy Friday,everyone! This week has been totally insane at work and I haven’t had the time to devote to the blog. Rather than make myself insane, I decided to make this week’s Foodie Friday a recipe round-up rather than an all new recipe. Hope you’ll understand 🙂
- Banana Peach Baked Oatmeal via Bucket List Tummy: How delicious does this look?! I’m a baked oatmeal fan to the core, and this will be a nice mix-up from my usual pumpkin baked oatmeal!
- Peanut Flour Baked Pancake for One via My Little Tablespoon: This delightful recipe is gluten free, sugar free, and vegan! I’ve never baked or cooked with peanut flour and I can’t wait to try it out!
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cake with Pecan Streusel via Katalyst Health: Another winner from Kat! This gal can’t create a bad recipe! I am looking forward to making this and enjoying it on a lazy Saturday morning with coffee! Best part? It’s gluten free!!!!
- Vegetarian Taco Soup via I Heart Vegetables: With soup/stew season fast approaching, I was happy to see this hearty taco soup. I can see myself eating this with a side salad and some delicious GF dinner rolls!
- Warm Tempeh Salad via Semi Sweet Tooth: I love the idea of creating a warm tempeh salad. I can’t wait to try this creative idea!
- Asian Quinoa Power Salad via Simply Quinoa: I enjoyed this for dinner this week and it made for great lunch leftovers the next day. I added extra kimchi on the side and a dash of Tamari.
Hope that you all have a great weekend! I am spending time with a friend on Saturday and relaxing on Sunday! After this stressful work week, I’m looking forward to plenty of relaxing time. Netflix, here I come! Until Monday, happy recipe browsing!
Recent recipe find? What recipes do you want to see more of?
Tell me in the comments below!