I don’t know about you, but I am so happy it’s Friday! I might just need to celebrate with a lit candle, glass of wine, and couch sitting. WILD WOMAN!! 🙂 I was really really happy with this particular recipe this week and have been excited to share it with you! This is a Cilantro lover’s dream and is filling and healthy!
- 1/2 Pint of Grape Tomatoes halved or quartered
- 1/2 Onion diced
- 2 Cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 heaping handfuls of Spinach
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can corn
For the Sauce:
- 1 large bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 Lime juiced
- 1/2 taco seasoning packet OR 1 tbsp cumin, 1 tbsp garlic powder, 1 tbs onion powder, & 1 tbsp chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all of the sauce ingredients in a food process or blender, mix well and taste test until seasoned to your preference, set aside
- Saute onion in 1/2 tablespoon of butter (I used vegan butter) cook until translucent
- Add Spinach and cook until wilted
- Add black beans and corn cook until heated through
- Add Quinoa and put on low heat for 5 minutes
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and top with a heaping tablespoon of cilantro sauce
Guys, really…make this! It’s sooo delicious! It made about 5 servings so Daniel and I enjoyed it for some lunches too. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Are you a Cilantro Lover?
Tell me in the comments below!