If you, like many people, think that Brussels Sprouts are not delicious…you have not cooked or enjoyed them properly!! That being said, give this recipe a chance before you make your final judgement on them! Side note: Did you guys know its Brussels Sprouts? Like..with an “S”? My entire life I thought it was Brussel Sprouts. Thanks for bashing my dreams, Google. 🙂
- 1 package of Brussels Sprouts (4 serving bag)
- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Wine Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees
- Pour package in to medium mixing bowl. I bought the kind already washed and chopped.
- In a seperate bowl, combine olive oil, mustard, garlic, seasoning, and vinegar in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add mixture to Brussels Sprouts, stir making sure all of the sprouts are covered
- Pour in to an aluminium foil lined baking dish
- Bake 20 minutes. Brussels Sprouts will have browned and softened.
- I served mine with a shrimp and couscous mixture. It was delicious! I think I will have leftovers for breakfast and put a fried egg on top of them!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Brussels Sprouts?
Tell me in the Comments below!